Vitrek Hipot 950i Series Insulation Resistance Ground Bond Testers
Vitrek Hipot 950i Series Insulation Resistance Ground Bond Testers 6KV to 15KV, 40A-GB, IR, LR
The Vitrek Hipot 950i Series Insulation Resistance Ground Bond Testers, Safety Compliance Testers, IR Testing to 15KV. The 950i Series feature 500VA of drive capability while the V7x Series offers 200VA of muscle. Production test automation is the target for both series. Available interfaces include Ethernet, RS232, Digital I/O, USB Printer & Scanner Control. The Vitrek 964i High Voltage Scanner offers up to 256 points of HV switching control. NIST accuracy traceable Calibration Certificates accompany the testers. Vitrek is an ISO 17025 A2LA accredited calibration facility and can privide Certification to ISO17025 accordingly.
Benefits and Features for the Vitrek Hipot 950i Series Insulation Resistance Ground Bond Testers
- Highest Level of Operator Safety – features include: HSSD™ High Speed Solid-State load Discharge. Incidentally, this design feature Removes Test Voltages far faster than passive resistor designs. Also the SFI™ Safety Fault Interrupt shuts down output in as little as 50µsec from detection. TLSS™ Test-Lead-Safety-Sense continuously verifies that test leads have proper connections prior to and during HV and continuity testing. Start switch implementation prevents inadvertent HV actuation. Dual Channel Current Measurement also detects earth leakage faults.
- High Power Output – means not only better drive capability but also faster test throughout. With up to 50mA of current sourcing for AC & DC Hipot the 950i Series gets heavy duty jobs done faster. Also optionally available, the 200mA drive tackles even tougher sourcing requirements.
- Wide Range of built-in Voltage Capabilities – starting at 6KV AC/DC extending to 10KVAC and 11KVDC or up to 30KV RMS AC with external option
- The Fastest Hipot Testers available! Thanks not only to our Dual Coldfire® microprocessors but also in combination with Dual-DSPs to provide Ramp-rates up to 50KV/second. Dwell times as low as 20mS and overall test times as fast as 3mS in optional Flash mode.
- Expansive Test Sequence Memory – holds up to 100 tests with up to 100 steps per test. Tests selections are via front panel. RS232 or Digital I/O or with optional GPIB/Ethernet are also available.
- Ground Bond Test Capability is available in three models with output currents from 100mA to 40Amps RMS. In addition, test times are programmable from 20mS to 1000 seconds or longer.
- 4-Wire Milli-Ohmmeter Function provides fast, accurate 5 digit resistance measurements with resolution down to 100µΩ and range up to 100KΩ.
Even More Benefits and Features for the Vitrek Hipot 950i Series Insulation Resistance Ground Bond Testers
- Built-in Phase-Angle Measurement allows the measurement/display of both resistive-in-phase leakage current and reactive-out-of-phase leakage current due to capacitive coupling.
- Multi-Dwell Functionality – permits dwells at different voltage levels without having to return to zero between test steps. Additionally, this dramatically simplifies analysis of dielectric properties.
- Ramp High/Dwell Low Current Limits – permits the user to set separate limits for the ramp and dwell times. Ramp and dwell settings not only provide faster ramp times but also lower leakage test limits.
- LAN/Ethernet-USB Print-RS232-Digital I/O-Scanner/Control – All Standard Interfaces – Provides the highest level of test automation. Full serial control and DI/O with remote start/stop also provides safety fault interrupt, test select & more
- High Voltage Scanner Control – up to 256 point HV-switching capability can be handled via the standard VICL auxiliary-control port. Available scanners can route voltages up to 15KV and currents up to 40A for multi-point Hipot and Ground-Bond test requirements
- Dual Dimensional / Test Specific / Broadband Arc Detection – Lesser testers allow a single, global, amplitude setting only arc limit. In contrast, the technologically superior 950i Series utilizes time & amplitude dependent arc limits. The 950i uniquely applies them to each desired test
- Hard Copy Test Report, Ethernet and GPIB – all available via optional interface card. Host USB printer control port generates comprehensive test report at the touch of a button. Also, LAN and GPIB ports offer robust industrial interface formats
- Pico-Amp Leakage Measurement – insures that even the lowest leakage current levels measurements are accurate. In addition the tera-ohm(TΩ) range IR readings are also stable and precise
Additionally, Even More Benefits and Features for the Vitrek Hipot 950i Series Insulation Resistance Ground Bond Testers
- Test Specific Fixture & Cable Compensation – Automatically calibrate out offset errors due to lead resistance, fixture capacitance and leakage. Compensation constants remain storage for each test. Also editing is available at the touch of a button
- Multi-Mode IR – Choose either AC IR or DC IR to suit your measurement requirement. Insulation Resistance values up to one Tera-ohm are available with precise results. You choices of 3 IR test modes – end test on timer, end test on pass reading or fail reading.
- Continuously Variable IR Test Voltage – Most IR testers limits testing to 3 or 4 discrete test voltages. In contrast, the 950i Series allows you to select the test voltage you need. This feature means starting as low as 2V all the way to 6.5KV or 11KV in the higher voltage models
- Capacitance Test Modes – For AC & DC Hipot and IR provides tight control of charge and discharge profiles. Provides superior results on critical solar panel tests and other highly capacitive loads
- Light Weight Switching Power Supply Design – Reduces component count as well as internal heat rise while improving overall reliability. Starting at only 18 lbs, 950i Series portability is a snap
- 400Hz AC Voltage Withstand Testing – provides aviation frequency specific test results. As a result one gets far a more effective analysis of dielectric properties on avionic components
- Solar Panel Testing – Design simplifies PV testing. The 950i Series uses pico-amp resolution to detect minute defects in solar cells. Likewise its HSSD High Speed Solid Discharge provides the industry’s safest and fastest throughput rates
- 3 Year Extended Warranty – As a result, Built-in Reliability you can count on for years to come
- Safety Tested – per EN 61010-1. EMC compliant to EN 61326-1
Vitrek 951i Hipot Safety Compliance Analyzer, 6KV-15KV, AC/DC/IR/LR Read More >>>
952i Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer, 6KV AC/DC/IR/GB/LR with K2R Ground Bond Leads Read More >>>
Vitrek 953i Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer, 11KV DC, 6KVAC IR/LR Read More >>>
954i Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer 11KV DC 6KV AC IR/GB/LR w/K2R Ground Bond Leads Read More>>>
Vitrek 955i Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer, 11KV DC, 10KV AC, IR/LR Read More<<<
Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer, 15KVDC, 10KVAC, IR/LR Read More<<<
Vitrek 959i Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer, 40A Ground Bond/LR Safety Compliance Analyzer Read More<<<
|Vitrek Model||Description||MSRP||Sale Price||e-Quote Special Price|
|Vitrek 951i||951i 6KV AC/DC HiPot, Insulation Resistance and Low Resistance Tester||$4,550.00||$4,458.00||e-QUOTE 951i|
|Vitrek 952i||952i 6KV AC/DC/IR HiPot, Ground Bonding and Low Resistance Tester||$5,195.00||$5,090.00||e-QUOTE 952i|
|Vitrek 953i||953i 11KVDC 6KVAC HiPot, Insulation Resistance and Low Ohm Tester||$5,395.00||$5,286.00||e-QUOTE 953i|
|Vitrek 954i||954i 11KVDC 6KVAC HiPot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bonding||$6,195.00||$6,070.00||e-QUOTE 954i|
|Vitrek 955i||955i 10KVDC 10KVAC HiPot, Insulation Resistance and Low Ohm Tester||$6,195.00||$6,070.00||e-QUOTE 955i|
|Vitrek_957i||957i 15KVDC 6KVAC HiPot, Insulation Resistance and Low Ohm Tester||$6195.00||$6,070.00||e-QUOTE 955i|
|Vitrek_959i||959i Ground Bond/LR Safety Compliance Analyzer||$3,195.00||$3,130.00||e-QUOTE 959i|
|Vitrek PMT-1||PMT-1 Pulse Mode / High Speed Flash Test Option||$495.00||e-QUOTE|
|AC-2||AC-2 200mA 2 KVAC Output Option||$195.00||e-QUOTE|
|QTPRO-9||QTPRO-9 Test Automation Software for XP, Vista, 7||$395.00||e-QUOTE|
|GPIB-9||GPIB-9 Adds a GPIB Interface to your 950i Series||$395.00||e-QUOTE|
|K1||K1 4-wire Kelvin Low Resistance Measurement Lead Set||$150.00||e-QUOTE|
|950i-K-2||950i-K-2 4-Wire 40 A Ground Bond Lead Set||$185.00||e-QUOTE|
|TL-IEC95||TL-IEC95 IEC Power Socket HV Test lead Set||$95.00||e-QUOTE|
|TL-IEC95GB||TL-IEC95GB IEC Power Socket HV & GB Test lead Set||$195.00||e-QUOTE|
|RM-1||RM-1 Rack Mount Kit||$75.00||e-QUOTE|
|AC-30||AC-30 30 KVAC 10mA External Output Option||$3,295.00||e-QUOTE|
|RPO-95||RPO-95 Rear Panel Output||$395.00||e-QUOTE|
|500-VA||500-VA 500VA 5KV 100mA AC Drive||$395.00||e-QUOTE|
|TP-950||TP-950 HV Test Pistol for 95X Series||$295.00||e-QUOTE|
|TL-209||TL-209 Standard HV Alligator Clip Test Lead||$85.00||e-QUOTE|
|HSS-1||HSS-1 High Side Sense, for measuring grounded DUT's||$495.00||e-QUOTE|