Spectrum Analyzers 1.5GHz-3.2GHz-7.5GHz Track-Gens RIGOL DSA800 Series
DSA800 Series Spectrum Analyzers offers Ability to Measure Smaller Signals
Spectrum Analyzers 1.5GHz-3.2GHz-7.5GHz Track-Gens RIGOL DSA800
Series offers best value/performance from an eight model selection. These DSA800 Series spectrum analyzers offer the ability to measure smaller signals using digital IF filter technology. As a result, this allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces visible noise levels. Consequently, the DSA815 distinguishes between signals with a frequency difference as little as 100 Hz. The DSA832 and DSA875 have RBW settable down to 10 Hz. This feature additionally results in a DANL (display average noise level) down to -161 dBm (typical).
Rigols’ DSA800E Models offer Economic Value
The DSA832E models also provides additional value for applications without as stringent requirements. Rigol offers great options including an EMI filter and quasi-peak detector kit, for example. A VSWR measurement package as well as a tracking generator (“-TG” version) are available for all of these models. A Preamplifier is standard on the DSA815 as well as a great addition on the DSA832 or DSA875. Application in radio verification at 455 MHz is an ideal job for a Rigol DSA800. Also, for monitoring harmonics of 2.4 GHz signals, you’ll find the right spectrum analyzer in the DSA800 Series.
Digital Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
Rigol’s Spectrum analyzer’s design employes RBW using Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. Using DSP technology in the IF filter design provides superior selectivity as well as measurement speed. For example, the RWB speed improvement for 10Hz resolution is 84 times faster than analog.
Tracking Generator (AKA Stimulus Response Measurements)
The Tracking Generator applies a signal to the input of DUT-system and measures the response at the output.
Modulation measurements include Time domain, FFT, AM/FM detector and Time-Gating.
Rigol DSA Models and Features
The Rigol Spectrum Analyzers very high-tech yet easy to use user interface and offers multiple functions for all tasks. Menu navigation is very intuitional in use and functions yet parameters are easy to reach because of the graphical interface. Highlights are:
- 2012-2014 Top Selling Unit
- 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz Frequency Range
- Typical -135 dbm Display Average Noise Level (DANL)
- -80 dbc/Hz @10 kHz offset Phase Noise
- Total Amplitude Uncertainty <1.5 dB
- 100 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Standard with Preamplifier as well as AM/PM Demodulation Function
- 8 inch (800×480 pixels) high definition display with clear, vivid, and easy to use graphical interface.
- Complete connectivity with standard interfaces such as LAN, USB Host, USB Device, and GPIB (optional)
- Compact size and also light weight 4.25 kg (9.4lbs)
Rigol Spectrum Analyzer Models
- DSA875-TG 9kHz to 7.5GHz also w/Tracking Generator 10Hz RWB
- DSA875 9kHz to 7.5GHz 10Hz RWB resolution, Hz resolution: 1Hz
- DSA832-TG 9kHz to 3.2GHz also w/Tracking Generator 10Hz RWB
- DSA832 9kHz to 3.2GHz 10Hz RWB resolution, Hz resolution: 1Hz
Please review the link to Spectrum Analyzers 1.5GHz-3.2GHz-7.5GHz Track-Gens RIGOL DSA800 datasheet for additional application and specification details: Rigol_DSA800_DataSheet
for Discount Price
RIGOL DSA875-TG 9KHz to 7.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer w/Tracking Generator
e-Quote RIGOL 7.5GHz DSA875-TG
RIGOL DSA875 9KHz to 7.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
e-Quote RIGOL 7.5GHz DSA875
RIGOL DSA832-TG 9KHz to 3.2GHz Spectrum Analyzer w/Tracking Generator
e-Quote RIGOL 3.2GHz DSA832-TG
RIGOL DSA832 9KHz to 3.2GHz Spectrum Analyzer
e-Quote RIGOL 3.2GHz DSA832
RIGOL DSA832E-TG 9KHz to 3.2GHz Spectrum Analyzer
e-Quote RIGOL 3.2GHz DSA832E-TG
RIGOL DSA832E Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 3.2 GHz
e-Quote RIGOL 3.2GHz DSA832E
RIGOL DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyzer w/Preamplifier &Tracking Generator, 9kHz-1.5GHz w/PreAmp
e-Quote RIGOL1.5GHz DSA15-TG
RIGOL DSA815 Spectrum Analyzer, 9kHz to 1.5GHz w/Preamp
e-Quote RIGOL 1.5GHz DSA815
for Discount Price