ron 2000MN DCV-DCA Thermocouple Calibrator-Simulator
Xitron 2000MN DCV-DCA Thermocouple Calibrator-Simulator for Process Control Calibration
The Xitron 2000MN DCV-DCA Thermocouple Calibrator-Simulator performs process loop calibration. Its capabilities also include the generation of precision bipolar ±DC Voltages and currents. Additionally, the unit both accurately measures as well as simulates thermocouples. Enablement of the calibration of the 4-20ma-loop uses scaling factors, offset factors and “unit” text strings. Although the RS 232 Interface is standard, the optional IEEE-488 isolated interface further enhances this instrument.
The combination of HCMOS microprocessor technologies with low-power precision analog circuitry yields a long battery life. Automatic internal calibration and simple front panel (covers on) external calibration maintain high accuracy. A comprehensive range of computational abilities enable a variety of applications. The Xitron 2000IN preforms calibration in PPM rather than percent for increased calibration accuracy.
Xitron 2000MN Reads and Sources Thermocouples in in ºC or ºF
The Xitron 2000MN DCV-DCA Thermocouple Calibrator Simulator provides temperature measurement and automatic cold junction compensation. It additionally allows the user to read or source in ºC or ºF for B/E/J/K/N/R/S and T thermocouples.
Xitron 2000MN DCV-DCA Thermocouple Calibrator-Simulator Features
- Fully bi-polar DC voltage and current capability; 22V, 10 ppm accuracy, 22mA, 40 ppm accuracy
- Also Temperature simulation with 0.01° resolution, 0.03° – 0.06° accuracy
- Temperature measurement with 0.1° – 0.2° accuracy
- Auto cold junction compensation.
- Additionally, Battery/line operation
- Excellent performance and flexibility in portable, battery-operated applications
- DC voltage as well as current capability,+/- 22 volt, 10ppm accuracy,+/- 22mA, 40-ppm accuracy
- Temperature simulation with 0.01º resolution as well as 0.015º-0.12º accuracy (90 day)
- DC resolution down to 10nV or 10pA
- Temperature measurement with 0.1º-0.2º accuracy (90 day)
- Auto cold junction compensation
- NiMH battery operation (8 hours typ.)
- Temperature control loops
- Thermocouple measurement as well as simulation
- Also, Battery status indication
- Standard RS232 interface allows laptop PC control in the field
- Optional IEEE-488 interface supports ATE applications
- Additional memory available to interface for 10 user-defined test steps
Data Sheet XiTRON-2000_DS2_23 e-QUOTE sales@ATEquip.com
|Xitron 2000IN||Xitron 2000INDC Voltage and Current Calibrator. Includes RS-232
interface and Universal-Free
|Xitron 2000MN||Xitron 2000MN DC Voltage and Current Calibrator with Temperature Simulation and Voltage / Temperature Measurements (Active or Passive CJC), includes RS-232 interface||$3695.00||$3510.00||e-QUOTE Discount|
|Xitron XT560||XiTRON XT560 33000 Count 9Ranges 10micro-ohms Resolution to 30000MegOhms Full Scale||$765.00||$745.00||e-QUOTE Discount|