Xitron 2000 Voltage Current Calibrator
Xitron 2000 DC Voltage-Current Calibrator Portable Process Verification
The Xitron 2000 DC Voltage-Current Calibrator is a lightweight lab/portable DC power source. Its capabilities include the generation of precision bipolar DC voltages as well DC current. Enablement of the calibration of the 4-20ma-loop uses scaling factors, offset factors and “unit” text strings. Although the RS 232 Interface is standard, the optional IEEE-488 isolated interface further enhances this instrument.
. Although the RS 232 Interface is standard, the optional IEEE488 isolated interface further enhances this instrument. The combination of HCMOS microprocessor technologies with low-power precision analog circuitry yields a long battery life. Automatic internal calibration and simple front panel (covers on) external calibration maintain high accuracy. A comprehensive range of computational abilities enable a variety of applications. The Xitron 2000IN preforms calibration in PPM rather than percent for increased calibration accuracy.
Xitron 2000 Series Calibrators Provide Accurate Simulation for Flow-Pressure -Temperature(model 2000MN)
XiTRON’s family of portable calibrators is field worthy. The devices push the envelope for DC calibration, temperature simulation and measurement accuracy. The Xitron 2000MN additionally includes Thermocouple Measure and Simulate features. Both models are available with battery options.
Xitron 2000IN DC Voltage-Current Calibrator Features:
- Fully bi-polar DC voltage and current capability to 22V as well as 10 ppm accuracy, 22mA, 40 ppm accuracy
- Excellent performance and flexibility in portable on-site field applications
- DC voltage and current capability,+/- 22 volt, 10ppm accuracy, as well as +/- 22mA, 40ppm accuracy
- DC resolution down to 10nV or 10pA
- NiMH battery operation (8 hours typ.)
- Also, Battery status indication
- Standard RS232 interface additionally allows laptop PC control in the field
- Optional IEEE-488 interface supports ATE applications
- Additional memory is available for up to 10 user-defined test steps
Thermocouple Calibration and Simulation from the Xitron 2000 Instrument Family
The Xitron 2000MN DCV-DCA Thermocouple Calibrator Simulator provides temperature measurement and automatic cold junction compensation. It additionally allows the user to read or source in ºC or ºF for B/E/J/K/N/R/S and T thermocouples.
Data Sheet XiTRON-2000_DS2_23 e-QUOTE sales@ATEquip.com
|Xitron 2000IN||Xitron 2000INDC Voltage and Current Calibrator. Includes RS-232
interface and Universal-Free
|Xitron 2000MN||Xitron 2000MN DC Voltage and Current Calibrator with Temperature Simulation and Voltage / Temperature Measurements (Active or Passive CJC), includes RS-232 interface||$3695.00||$3510.00||e-QUOTE Discount|
|Xitron XT560||XiTRON XT560 33000 Count 9Ranges 10micro-ohms Resolution to 30000MegOhms Full Scale||$765.00||$745.00||e-QUOTE Discount|