Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester Low-Ohms
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester ~ Features USB-RS232-Data I-O Interfaces
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester Tester features programmable Hipot Testing using USB-RS232-Data I-O interfaces. The V71 HiPot Insulation Tester utilizes high speed DSP technology and incorporates USB, RS232 and Digital I-O interfaces to provide Ramp and Dwell High Voltage as test voltages for resistance Breakdown-Withstand testing.
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester features Low Resistance
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester provides a a 0~60KΩ range featuring a low resolution of 0.001Ω for ground continuity measurements. The Vitrek V71 5KAC-DC Hipot Tester uses a 2 terminal measurements while providing up to 10.5mA test Current with an open circuit voltage of 4.15V.
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester Programmable Ramp Timing Tests
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester provides programmable Ramp timing control over High Voltage Ramp Up, Dwell and Ramp-down. Ramp UP of the 5KVAC-DC can be from 0 to 99.9 seconds to 0.1sec resolution and to an accuracy of 0.05sec. The Test Time of Dwell Time can be programmed from 0.1sec to 9999sec to a resolution of 0.1sec to an accuracy of 0.15sec. The Ramp Down may be set to zero (0.0sec) or as the same time as Ramp UP.
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester offers a Speedy Safety Shutdown to a Failure
Vitrek V71 5KVAC-DC Hipot Tester Shutdown occurs within 1-msec of failure breakdown or ARC detection. The HV Safety indicator is illuminated within 1msec. User Stop or Interlock is opened within 2-msec. For Breakdown protection, The Vitrek V71 automatically checks for sudden uncontrolled increases of load current throughout test, no min-max leakage required. For ARC detection during Hipot tests, ARC detection may to set to none or an adjustable level between 1 and 30mApk, 5MHz bandwidth.
Vitrek V71 5KVAC-DC Hipot Tester uses DSP Technology
With color touch LCD & high speed DSP technology, the compact & rugged Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester sets the standard for price to performance ratio. Made in the USA to meet tough UL, CSA, TUV and IEC standard’s requirements for Insulation Breakdown High Voltage HiPot testing. It additionally features low resistance measurements for continuity confirmation.
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester is One of Six Models
Choose from six low cost Vitrek V71 series models offering AC & DC Hipot to 5KV, leakage current measurement to 100 nano-amps, Insulation Resistance to 450G and Ground Bond Testing Current to 30 A. Combine all that with USB, RS232 and Digital I-O interfaces, plus a 2 year warranty and the Vitrek V7X Series Hipot/Ground Bond Testers are simply unbeatable.
Vitrek V71 5KV AC-DC Hipot Tester General Specifications-Features
- Breakdown: For Hipot tests, automatically checks for sudden uncontrolled increases of load current throughout test, no min-max leakage required
- Arc Detect: For Hipot tests, settable to none or adjustable level between 1 and 30mApk, 5MHz bandwidth
- Pause Step: A timed pause of defined length between 0.1s and 999.9s.
- Hold Step: A user continued hold step with a 2 line message to be displayed to the user while the step is executing.
- Switch Step: Provides control of up to 4 Vitrek 964 switching units, each SWITCH step allows complete control over the states of all switches
- Test Memory: Up to 999 total test steps may be defined in up to 60 different sequences
- DC Hipot Output Voltage: 20~5000V, Accuracy 1.4%+.01%F.S. with Resolution to 1V, Leakage current to 1.5%
- ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Option
e-QUOTE for Delivery and Discounted Price Quotation
[ultimatetables 1 -]