Megger TTR20 Transformer Ratio Tester
Megger TTR20 Transformer Ratio Tester ~ Portable Transformer Turns Ratio Test Set
The Megger TTR20 Transformer Ratio Tester is an automatic hand-held battery operated transformer turns ratio test set. It is used to measure the turns ratio, excitation current and polarity of windings in single- and three-phase distribution and power transformers (tested phase by phase), potential transformers, current transformers and tapped transformers. It used to determine the no-load accuracy of CTs and PTs and also determine the need to further test faulty CTs and PTs. The TTR20 applies voltage to the high-voltage winding of a transformer and accurately measures the resulting voltage from the low voltage winding. The ratio of voltages is directly proportional to turns ratio. In addition, the unit measures excitation current and polarity.
Megger TTR20 Transformer Ratio Tester ~ Used by Transformer Manufacturers and Substations
The unique design of the Megger TTR20 Transformer Ratio Tester allows the user to operate the test set while holding it in one hand. It effectively eliminates the user from having to kneel or bend down to operate the instrument and speeds up testing time. Realizing the extreme environments in which the TTR20 must operate, special attention has been paid to making it extra rugged, with a high impact, shock resistant case, yet incredibly lightweight at a mere 870 g (1.9 lbs). Its design makes this instrument well suited for use in a variety of harsh environments. The TTR20 is particularly suited for testing in substations, transformer-manufacturing environments, and meter shops. It features a high-contrast, back-lit LCD screen which can be seen in bright or ambient light.
Megger TTR20 Transformer Ratio Tester Accurately Tests Ratios of 10,000:1
Megger TTR20 Transformer Ratio Tester measures a high turns ratio of 10,000:1 accurately with the lowest excitation voltage. The excellent repeatability of the Megger TTR20 helps the users to determine the condition of transformers under test. It is designed for simple, one button operation with the measured results displayed directly on the easy to read LCD or printed to the optional printer. The TTR20 needs no additional software and comes ready to use complete out of the box.
Megger TTR20 Transformer Ratio Tester Features and Benefits
- Fast, easy hand-held operation. No need to kneel or bend down to operate the instrument.
- Powered by six standard “AA” alkaline batteries; no charger needed. Provides up to 12 hours of field operation.
- Measures turns ratio range of 10,000:1, with a high accuracy (±0.1%, 0.8 to 2000) at a low excitation voltage.
- Records ratio errors for bushing CTs to an accuracy of ±0.1% nameplate. This reduces the need for additional test equipment and improves set-up time.
- Perfect for meter shops, the TTR20 can be used for inspection purposes to determine the no-load accuracy of most CTs and PTs. It also can be used to determine the need to test potentially faulty CTs and PTs.
- Automatic self-calibration for each test.
List Price $2890.00 ATEquip Sales Price $2716.00 For Discount Pricing e-Quote contact firstname.lastname@example.org