Fluke VT04 IR Infrared Thermometer Visual Thermal Imager
The Fluke VT04 IR Infrared Thermometer Visual Thermal Imager Displays Temperature Digitally as well as Differential Thermal Patterns
Utilisation of the Fluke VT04 IR Infrared Thermometer Visual Thermal Imager instantly identifies equipment/machinery heat issues. It displays digital temperature data as well as the thermal context by blending the infrared heat map with a visual image. The Fluke VT04 IR Infrared Thermometer Visual Thermal Imager presents hot and cold markers to instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots within the field of view. Color variation hues highlight the heat-map to highlight and target “Hot Spots”. Electronic component “Hot Spots” are detectable and viewable as close as 6 inches.
Achieve Accurate Temperature Readings with the Fluke VT04
The Fluke VT04 also helps you take accurate temperature readings without taking your eyes off the screen. Fill the center box with your target and you can be confident you’re measuring the target and not the background.
- Features PyroBlend® Plus optics to provide excellent field of view for tight spaces and sharp images
- Provides temperature alarms and automated monitoring to identify intermittent problems over time as well as get alerts of a temperature outside the expected range
- Presents hot and cold markers to instantly identify the hottest as well as coldest spots within the field of view
- Saves results in .bmp format when you only want an image, or in .is2 format that you can use with Fluke SmartView® software
- Features a pocket-size design that easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Offers a highly intuitive interface so you can get to work immediately
- Includes a soft case, micro SD card and adapter, and 4 AA batteries Li-Ion battery
- Intuitive interface
- Pocket-size design
- Infrared heat map blending blends digital images with heat map overlay at 0 %, 25 %, 50 %, 75 %, and full infrared
- Also, Center-point temperature and hot and cold markers automatically identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view
- SmartView reporting software stores up to 10,000 images per GB on included SD card
- Additionally, make reports with Smartview professional reporting software
- Batteries that last 8 hours
- With PyroBlend Plus optics get 28° x 28° field of view and extra sharp images
- High and low temperature alarms flash whenever temperature threshold is exceeded
- Time-lapse image capture automatically captures images at set intervals of time
- Auto-monitor alarm° automatically capture images after user-selected temperature threshold has been exceeded
Key features of the Fluke VT04 IR Infrared Thermometer Visual Thermal Imager
- Fits your budget~ VT04 and VT04A Visual IR Thermometers give you bold temperature features at a price that allows you to outfit your entire team.
- Intuitive interface ~ Get to work as soon as you take it out of the box.
- Pocket-size design ~ Handy when you need it—easily fits in your tool bag or pocket.
- Infrared heat map blending ~ Blend digital image with heat map overlay at 0 %, 25 %, 50 %, 75 %, and full infrared with one button.
- Center-point temperature w/Hot-Cold Markers ~ hot and cold markers ~ Hot and cold markers automatically identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view.
- SmartView® reporting software ~Store up to 10,000 images per GB on included SD card and make reports with Fluke’s professional reporting software.
- Batteries that work as long as you ~ Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (VT04) and 4 AA batteries (VT04A and VT02). Both options last 8-hours
Additional benefits of the Fluke VT04 IR Infrared Thermometer Visual Thermal Imager
See more with PyroBlend® Plus optics
• Excellent field of view for tight spaces: 28° x 28°
• Four times sharper images than VT02
Alarm and time lapse features
• High/low temperature alarms—high and low temperature alarms flash whenever the temperature threshold is exceeded
• Time-lapse image capture—automatically capture images at set intervals of time without being there
• Auto-monitor alarm—automatically capture images after a user-selected temperature threshold has been
VT04………MSRP $579.99.00….ATEquip Discounted Price $544.00
VT04A……MSRP $579.99.00….ATEquip Discounted Price $544.00