DRUCK DPI 880 Multi-Function Calibrator
DRUCK DPI 880 Multi-Function Calibrator ~ Sources ♦ Reads ♦ Simulates
The DRUCK DPI 880 Multi-Function Calibrator is an ultra compact and simple to use tool for testing, configuring and calibrating virtually all process parameters. It measures, sources and simulates mA ♦ mV ♦ V ♦ RTDs ♦ thermocouples ♦ ohms ♦ Frequency Hz ♦ CPM ♦ CPH ♦ pulses ♦ pressure ♦ Captures switch values ♦ Provides 24 V loop power. ‘s Druck DPI 880 Multi-Function Calibrator is an ultra-compact and simple-to-use multi-function calibrator for testing, configuring and calibrating virtually all process parameters. It is 35% smaller than competitive models and it’s interactive display means a more simple, easier-to-understand interface.
DRUCK DPI 880 Multi-Function Calibrator Highlights
- Sources and reads mA, mV, ohms, frequency and pulses
- Simulates and reads 8 RTDs and 12 thermocouples
- Pressure Capability with 32 IDOS® ‘Plug-N-Play’ Pressure modules from 10 inH2O to 10,000 psi (25 mbar to 700 bar)
- Simultaneous dual reading capability
- Automatic switch test and pressure leak test
- 24 V loop power supply
- Hart Loop Resistor 250Ω
- Data logging Option
- RS232 Option
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient one hand operation
- Frequency Meter and nerator with Three Output Waveforms from 0.1V to 24V Amplitude
- Measure or Source 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz
- CPM, CPH and Totalizing Counter
- Sine, Square and Triangular WaveformsmA
- Measure, Switch Test and 24V Loop Power
- Programmable Step & Ramp output
- Hold, scaling, max/min/avg, filter, alarm & tare
- Lar Backlit Display, Menu Driven Interface
- Hart® Loop Resistor
- Compatible with IDOS Pressure Modules from 10 inH20 to 10,000 PSI
- 1000 point data memory, RS232 w/ optional IO800E
Druck DPI 880-SIMULTANEOUS DUAL READINGS ~ Reads both input and output parameters simplifying calibrations and system diagnostics. Calibration values are captured on one screen and adjustments are seen in real time, for example, when making zero and span adjustments.
Druck DPI 880–PROGRAMMABLE STEP & RAMP OUTPUTS Outputs ~ Quickly step through calibrations with the %Step output or make zero and full scale adjustments using Span Check. The Ramp output is ideal for delicate analogue meters, rate of chan indicators and checking valve travel and slew rates.
Druck DPI 880–TEMPERATURE ~ Measures or simulates RTD or thermocouple sensors and is the ideal tool for checking probes, transmitters, process loops, indicators and controllers. Use with a temperature probe to provide a versatile thermometer.
Druck DPI 880–FREQUENCY ~ Measures or sources Hz, kHz, CPM and CPH providing a highly accurate calibration standard and versatile test tool for process technicians and electronic engineers. Dedicated features facilitate test and maintenance of electronic circuits, frequency/flow meters, batch counters, tachometers, and motion pickups.
Druck DPI 880–PRESSURE ~ Intellint Digital Output Sensor (IDOS) Pressure Modules are available from 10 in H2O to 10,000 psi (25 mbar to 700 bar). IDOS modules are Plug & Play requiring no instrument calibration or set-up to provide a fully featured pressure calibrator.