AMETEK-Jofra ASC301 Multifunction Process Calibrator
Ametek-Jofra ASC301 Multifunction Process Signal Calibrator is a portable process signal calibrator that provides the functionality and accuracy you expect from a laboratory calibration system yet small and compact to be operated with one hand for easy field calibration. The AMETEK-Jofra ASC301 Multifunction Process Signal Calibrator is more than a signal calibrator when combine it with optional JOFRA’s APM external pressure modules or a JOFRA dry-block calibrator. It will calibrate pressure and temperature systems. Add the JOFRACAL software to document all your calibration work, create procedures and certificates.
AMETEK-Jofra ASC301 Multifunction Process Signal Calibrator Compatible with JOFRAGAL Calibration Software
Features –AMETEK-Jofra ASC301 Multifunction Process Signal Calibrator :
- Multi-Function Signal Calibrator – Robust custom housing. Ideal for both field and work-shop use. The process engineers best tool
- High accuracy – ASC301 accuracy is designed to meet high demands from modern sensors and transmitters
- Input and output – RTD: 14 different types, Thermocouple: 13 different types, Current 0-24 mA DC, Voltage 0-20, VDC, Frequency 0 to 10 KHz, Pulse train output, Resistance 5 to 4000 Ohm
- Simultaneous read-back – Including isolated read-back from device under test of mA, V, and Pressure
- Fast RTD simulation -Works with pulsed transmitters and PLC´s
- Calibrate Pressure – Full featured pressure calibrator, works with optional JOFRA APM,semi automatic leak-test, pressure-switch calibration,etc.
- Calibrate Temperature -Use the ASC301 together with JOFRA temperature calibrators, add measurement channels for sensors or temperature switches
- Measure temperature – ASC301 can be used as high accuracy thermometer, ASC301 works with RTD´s and CvD equations, to obtain true temperature
- Fuseless Protection – to 250 VAC
- High Temperature Accuracy – Enter your custom SPRT Van Dusen coefficients into the ASC301 and now you have a super accurate, portable thermometer.