AEMC 6292 Micro-Ohmmeter 200Amp (2129.83)
AEMC’s 6292 Micro-Ohmmeter (200Amp) 0.1μΩ Resolution
The AEMC 6292 Micro-Ohmmeter offers Test currents up to 200A and resolution down to 0.1μΩ. The 6292 additionally incorporates filter optimizations for protection for measurements in high electrical interference environments. As a result, the AEMC 6292 actively and accurately measures very low contact resistances. Applications not only include high voltage circuit-breakers but also switches, bus bars, etc. Especially relevant is that with test currents up to 200A, it will readily expose excessive contact and connection resistances . It additionally employs the 4 terminal-method Kelvin principle to eliminate lead resistance as well measurement connection resistance.
AEMC 6292 Micro-Ohmmeter ~ High Accuracy
The 6292 features a state-of-the-art signal amplification system that is offset-free thereby offering excellent long-term stability. Models also feature portability and ruggedness in design.
AEMC’s 6292 Micro-Ohmmeter is a high-tech microprocessor design type ohmmeter. Consequently, this assures the AEMC 6292 Micro-Ohmmeter’s measurement accuracy is solid and offset free. Also, it assures high long term stability. Resistance readings display in the alphanumeric window providing 4½ digits of resolution. Thus this feature allows measurement of resistances up to 1Ω with resolution as low as 0.1µΩ. Also, test currents are variable from 5A to 200A.
AEMC 6292 Micro-Ohmmeter Features:
- Programmable test currents from 5 to 200A
- Perform tests normally or with both sides of the switch gear connected to the earth neutral
- Also, provides four languages available through user selection
- Cooling system to improve the number of sequential tests
- Additionally, Programmable Test Duration to 120 seconds
- Direct viewing of multiple test results on the instruments display
- Not only Programmable but also manual test current selection too
- Accurately measures low contact resistances with test currents up to 200A
- More over, it measures resistances down to 1Ω F.S.
- Low resolution of 0.1µΩ
- Large LCD digital display
- Furthermore, it Stores up to 8000 test results
- USB communication interface
- Direct printout using DataView® software via a PC
- Rugged, light-weight and water-resistant case
AEMC 6292 Purchase includes:
- AEMC 6292
- Set of 20 ft Kelvin test leads w/C clamp
- Ground lead (green 5 ft) with clamp
- Also, one USB cable
- 110V US power cord and 12A fuse (5x20mm)
AEMC’s Family of Micro-Ohmmeters
Other members of the AEMC Micro-Ohmmeter family include the models 6240 and 6240. Not only are both are portable Micro-Ohmmeters but also each utilizes 10A test currents for 1μΩ resolution measurements.
|AEMC Model||Description||MSRP||Sales Price||e-Quote|
|AEMC 6240||The AEMC 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter covers from 0.1micro-ohm resolution to 400 Ohms in 6 ranges using up to 10A test current with programmable metal temperature coefficients. Five different sets of test set leads are available. Portable Battery powered.||$2895.00||$2649.00||e-QUOTE AEMC 6240|
|AEMC 6250||The AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter covers from 0.1 micro-ohm resolution to 2500 Ohms in 7 ranges using up to 10A test current with programmable metal temperature coefficients. Portable Battery powered.||$3995.00||$3694.00||e-QUOTE AAEMC 6250|
|AEMC 6292||The AEMC 6292 Micro-Ohmmeter offers resistance readings up to 1-ohm with resolution as low as 0.1µohm using 200Amps of test current with 4½ digit resolution presentation. Operator selects the test current level.||$6395.00||$5974.00||e-QUOTE AEMC 6292|