ATEquip.com, a subsidiary of Vitrek Corporation, recognizes that the personal information it receives is held in a position of trust. We seek to fulfill that trust by adhering to the following general principles regarding personal data.
Notice and Choice of Data Use
- ATEQUIP.COM does not sell, rent or lease personal information of covered individuals
- ATEQUIP.COM provides notice and choice to individuals regarding the type of personal information collected and its intended uses
- ATEQUIP.COM reviews the purposes for which data is to be collected from covered individuals to ensure that our data collection supports reasonable business requirements.
- ATEQUIP.COM does not use personal information obtained from covered individuals for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes stated in our notices.
- ATEQUIP.COM provides individuals with reasonable access to the personal information they provided to ATEQUIP.COM and the ability to review and correct it, as applicable.
- ATEQUIP.COM takes reasonable steps to ensure that all applicable personal information is accurate, complete and current.
- ATEQUIP.COM is committed to protecting personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
- ATEQUIP.COM does not transfer personal information provided by covered individuals to third parties unless those third parties promise to give the data the equivalent level of protection that ATEQUIP.COM provides.
- ATEQUIP.COM uses best commercial practices to obtain personal information by lawful and fair means.
- ATEQUIP.COM complies with relevant privacy and data protection laws in the locations in which ATEQUIP.COM operates.
ATEQUIP.COM addresses complaints or disputes regarding personal information promptly and courteously.
Access to this notice is posted on ATEquip.com’s home page.