Megger Portable Appliance Testers
Megger Portable Appliance Testers Verify Appliance and Electrical Tool Safety
Megger Portable Appliance Testers are designed to verify that product safety protection of operators of appliances and other electrical tools exists and are that they are protected from potentially dangerous flaws in workmanship or wear and tear. Safety issues include for example both visual and testing for defective, loose or missing earth/ground connections, earth bond continuity, worn and/or frayed power cords, electrical insulation resistance, leakage current, etc.
Megger Portable Appliance Testers consist of 3 Models
The Megger Portable Appliance Testers arsenal consists of three models of portable appliance and tool safety testers. Each one is designed for specific applications as required to verify the electrically safe operating condition of the unit under test. This includes:
- Earth Bond and Continuity Tests: To verify the integrity of exposed metalwork on grounded appliances.
- Insulation Test: To check that equipment conductors are isolated from earth.
- Touch Current Test: To check that the equipment case and all exposed metal parts are isolated from earth/ground.
- Differential Leakage Test: To measure the difference in current between live and neutral conductor during operation.
- Substitute/Alternative Leakage Test: To check that the equipment case and all exposed metal parts are isolated from earth/ground, by use of a safe test voltages as an added protection against seriously faulted test items.
- Functional Load Test: An operational test to ensure the asset works as it should without drawing excessive current from the supply.
|Megger PAT450 Portable Appliance Tester
||The PAT450 is designed to test portable electrical equipment and appliances for safe operation. The PAT450 offers sufficient memory for the test results of 10,000 assets with the proven long duty cycle, testing simplicity and speed of the PAT300 series. The PAT450 offers sufficient memory for the test results of 10,000 assets with the proven long duty cycle, testing simplicity and speed of the PAT300 series. It Offers 1.5 kV and 3.0 kV flash testing and bond testing at three currents, 200 mA, 10 A and 25 A.|
|Megger PAT320 Portable Appliance Tester
||The PAT450 is designed to test portable electrical equipment and appliances for safe operation. It provides both manual and automatic safety for equipment operating from 115V/60Hz power mains. Ground bond testing features current selections of 25 A, 10 A and 200 mA.
|Megger 235303 Tool & Appliance Tester
||The Megger 235303 Tool and Appliance Tester combines, in one portable instrument, the three most frequently specified electrical safety tests for tools and appliances. In conformance to UL and ANSI test requirements, the instrument performs test of ground continuity, leakage current, and electrical insulation. It also checks the nameplate current rating of the device. Checks Insulation Breakdown to 3000 volts.
|Megger Model||Description||List Price||SalesPrice||e-Quote for Discount Price|
|MEGGER PAT450-US||Megger PAT450 Portable Appliance Tester is designed to test portable electrical equipment for safe operation. Ground Bond to 25 amps.||$2900.00||$2754.00||e-QUOTE
|MEGGER PAT320||Megger PAT320Portable Appliance Tester is designed to test portable electrical equipment for safe operation. PASS/FAIL limits.||$1700.00||$1614.00||e-QUOTE
|MEGGER 235303||Megger 235303 Tool and Appliance Tester is designed to test portable electrical equipment and appliances for safe operation. Earth/ground continuity, leakage and electrical insulation.||$6335.00||$6017.00||e-QUOTE