Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator
The Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator Does the Work of Several Calibrators
The Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator does the work of several tools – sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. You’ll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-on battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
The Fluke 754 is a Major Multifunction Documenting Process Calibrator Break-through Product
- Multi-Function Handheld
- Integrated HART communication capability
- Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency
- Records and documents results
- Supports ISO-9000 or regulatory standards by capturing calibration results
- The USB interface lets users transfer the results to a PC
- Three operating modes: Measure, Source, or simultaneous Measure/Source
- Bright, white display
- Rugged and reliable
- Supports popular instrumentation management SW:
- The 754 works with the Fluke DPCTrack 2 software, and with popular programs from:
- Honeywell Meridium
- Yokogawa, Prime Technologies
- Intergraph and others
The Fluke 754 Documenting Calibrator Automates Calibration Procedures
For documentation, the Fluke 754 Documenting Calibrator automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations. Supports popular instrumentation management software.
The Fluke 754 Documenting Calibrator is a Multi-Function Calibrator
The Fluke 754 Documenting Calibrator is a power multifunction documenting calibrator. Additionally, it provides for downloading procedures, lists, as well as instructions created with software. Also it uploads data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The Fluke 754 also features the powerful built in HART® interface.
The Interface is Capable of Performing Nearly all the Your Day-to-Day Tasks
The interface is capable of performing nearly all the your day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, as well as thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, as well as pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measures as well as source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Creates and runs automatically as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results as well.
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
…… And the List Goes On
- Provides many features like auto-step, custom units, user entered values during test, as well as one-point and two-point switch testing. Also in addition, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Three year warranty
- Bright white dual displays. Allows you to read both source and measurement parameters simultaneously.
- Multilingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Also includes gas gauge.
- Handles fast pulsating RTD transmitters as well as PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivers with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.
The Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator-HART: Work Smarter- Throughput faster.
The Fluke 753 and 754, 743 and 744 work with the Fluke DPC/TRACK2™ software, and with popular programs from Honeywell Meridium, Emerson, Cornerstone, Yokogawa, Prime Technologies, Intergraph, Hart Communication Protocol and others. It allows you to create procedures, instructions, and action lists to deliver fast, easy documentation. The 754 HART communication capability also combines to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged, reliable tool is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
The 754 Does the Work of Several Instruments
The 754 does the work of several instruments, e.g., sourcing, simulating as well as measuring pressure. Furthermore it documents and calibrates temperature and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held package. Featuring improved graphical screen, Li-on battery for longer life, USB port as well as new accessories to complete the package. For documentation, the 754 additionally automates calibration procedures and captures your data. Helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
Purchase Includes the Following Accessories:
- BC7240 battery charger
- Li-on BP7240 battery pack
- Also DPCTrack 2™ sample software
- Instruction manual
- NIST accuracy traceable calibration report also includes data
- Also, Three sets of TP220 test probes
- Additionally three sets of “extended tooth alligator clips”
- Two sets AC280 hook clips
- C799 soft field case
- USB communication cable
- As well as Fluke 754 HHC HART communications cable.
The Fluke 753 Documenting Process Calibrator is identical to the 754 except for the HART Communicator feature. Additionally, it has a list price of $5799.99 and an ATEquip sales price of $5509.00.
For a healthy discount price quotation, email ATEquip for an email response quotation.